7/19/2010

Septemberfest

Septemberfest at our school has gone from being a strictly themed event that was akin to a fall version of Spring Fling to something more focused in on showcasing all our awesome student orgs. To that end, we've shifted from themes to just trying to show the students how much fun the event is - and it is fun.

I poked around and thumbnailed for awhile and finally zeroed in on the idea of doing an updated retro look that was bright and eye catching. Thankfully after all the illustrating and finding  fabrics to make it all work, the coordinator was pleased with my efforts and gave the go-ahead. Hopefully this fall the students will dig this as much as I do.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for coming to visit me! Happily returning the follow ... :)

    foodfloozie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol That I do! Thanks for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun design! Definitely has me wishing for fall ... *sweats*

    ReplyDelete